Home > The company > History

History

 

A century of know-how and expertise in service to our customers and to the market :

1907 Jules Gurtner created a neckline workshop in Pontarlier. He expands his business to the emerging automotive and motorcycle industry
1957 Gurtner SA becomes a susbsidiary of Gevelot Group. The company has, since this date, important means of research, methods and manufacture
1960 Range of products improves to equipment for LPG distribution
1992 Creation of carburettors with new technology for scooters.
1997 Creation of a dosing pump for 2-stoke engine.
2005 Acquisition of Cléré company (crosses and fittings for domestic natural gas)
2005 Start up of a dosing pump for additive particulates filter
2007 Entry into the automotive LPG market with the first reducer “Vapojet”
2010 Stat up with the second LPG reducer “Midjet”
2013 Widening of valves ranges for domestic natural gas
2015 Spin off from GEVELOT Group


3 ISO certifications :

Logo ISO 9001   Logo ISO 14001   Logo ISO 16949   IQ net

TOUTES LES ACTUS+

News

Gurtner catalogue for export is available

A Gurtner catalogue for export has been released in english, ask now for your own copy !

> Read the news
GURTNER | 40, rue de la libération - BP129 | FR-25302 PONTARLIER Cedex